Today we had the internship meeting, finalized our schedules etc. My interviews are on Monday and two on Tuesday. I'm not sure which one I'll accept (if I get offered more than one.) My top two are very different sounding, but would both be really good.
Today I was standing on a street waiting to cross and a creepy creepy man on a moped winked at me when the light turned green and sped off. I love Europe.
They warned us that Chelsea can be a snobby/rich place and today I saw it first hand. Walking home from the tube and a very well dressed old lady with very white and perfect hair was walking in front of us on the sidewalk, when she got to her apartment gate instead of waiting for an opening in the oncoming walking traffic, she just waved a newspaper right up in front of a woman's face and walked into her apartment. If I have to ever be an old woman, I want to be that old woman. I mean I'll be nice (enough) to strangers up until then, but at that point, what the hell, I'm old and rich so get out of my way.
No pictures today, but tomorrow we're going to Hampton Court Palace where Henry VIII lived so I'm sure there will be pictures.
05 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, such aspirations you have (to be a snobby old woman...) Have a fun first weekend in London!
love you,
Mom xxooxox
Post a Comment