This is a short post, but I just wanted to tell you that Kalen and I just booked tickets to go to Windermere in the Lake District! It looks very cute and pretty! Sept 26th-28th
click here for google images
that's all.
16 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh cool! Will you get to see any Beatrix Potter sites? I love her!! I will watch that movie this weekend and be there in spirit. Well, actually I will be in Branson this weekend, so the "spirit" will probably be corn liquor and I'll be wearing overalls. But you just go ahead and have a good time. ; ) love you!x0x0x
This is not useful information. It's just some girl traveling places.
Have fun. Linda, Cassie & I stayed in Windemere for a couple of days. Beautiful lake and countryside. Great for hiking if you are into that (we weren't). We did visit Beatrix Potter's house and Cassie snuck into one of the diaramas and sat next to Mrs. Tiggy Winkle for a picture.
Who is that rude mike sarti person?
thanks! and that rude mike sarti person is tommy's brother haha :)
my brother is a bad person.
windermere looks really nice Michaela! should be a good place to spend your 22! (you old fart)
Post a Comment