25 September 2008
A Midsummer Night's Dream - The Globe
My roommate Kalen and I went to go see A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Globe on Tuesday. It was amazing! We were standlings and we were really close to the stage. The actors were really really good and the costumes were really cool too (the fairies etc.) It was maybe the best play I've ever seen! Tomorrow we leave for the Lake District!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi,
All pictures are amazing...
I hope you had a lot of fun over there as you both are looking very happy.
===================================
sahil
nitishrocks
Very cool! You haven't even been there a month and you are already are doing so much. Can't wait to see your pictures of Windermere.
-Tommy
I can not believe you were there! That is my favorite play and I have always wanted to go there! Wow. Hope you had a happy birthday. We were thinking about you all day. Hope you are well. Love, Aunt Christine and fam
Wow, Michaela! Such a fascinating trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! That play you went to sounds really really cool! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment