So yesterday I was killing some time between classes and I looked up some Halloween stuff to do in London. I saw that it was London Ghost Festival week and that yesterday there was going to be a talk about paranormal/ghost photographs by a guy who wrote a book about it. I saw that it started a few minutes after my last class, and that it was in a building down the street from my school at the Swedenbourg Society which is actually a bookstore/building that I have one of my classes in (b/c IES isn't big enough for all the classes, they rent out rooms in this building.. which is some religion? philosphy? scientology type thing?) Anyway so I went and it was awesome!
Before I went though I drank a mocha latte and I don't drink caffeine a lot and when I do it reallly affects me.... So on the walk home, I had to walk alone in the dark (in a very safe neighborhood, although the houses look victorian and haunted) and I was so scared. I was like literally tripping on caffeine and very jittery and I thought I saw/heard something at every turn! I was very happy to get back home! But all night I kept having weird dreams and waking myself talking in my sleep. Kalen probably thinks I'm craaaazy!
30 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to hear about this talk you went to! I keep forgetting to ask you about it.
Post a Comment