I haven't done anything extremely interesting recently b/c of papers/pre-midterm stuff etc. But I did end up going to Abbey Road so here is a picture of that to keep you entertained until my next real post.
14 October 2008
Abbey Road
Sorry I have not posted in a while! (although it hasn't even been a week yet so I don't know why you are complaining) :)
I haven't done anything extremely interesting recently b/c of papers/pre-midterm stuff etc. But I did end up going to Abbey Road so here is a picture of that to keep you entertained until my next real post.
I haven't done anything extremely interesting recently b/c of papers/pre-midterm stuff etc. But I did end up going to Abbey Road so here is a picture of that to keep you entertained until my next real post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She came in through the bathroom window....
Her Majesty!
thats so cool! we collectively excuse you from not writing more. i wouldn't write much either if I had midterms...good luck on your tests and I am looking forward to some BARCELONA blog posts in the very near future!
-tommy
Post a Comment